Monday, 27 June 2011
TripAdvisor is a online travel review site providing travellers the possibility to write reviews detailing their experiences first hand and therefore allowing potential guests to make a decision on which hotel to book and which one to avoid.
The Holiday Inn Algarve has achieved an average grade of 4.5 out of 5, a massive 92% of travellers recommending the hotel to others and is featured as the top Hotel in Armação de Pêra.
Stuart Hardy, Managing Director of the Holiday Inn Algarve is delighted - he said.
‘ I think it’s not only important to say ‘ well done’ to all the staff at the Holiday Inn Algarve for their hard work but also a big ‘ thank you’ to all guests who have taken the time to leave a review.’
‘ We are immensely proud that Holiday Inn Algarve has been recognised in this way. It’s always nice to receive commendations but this one is extra special.’
Monday, 20 June 2011
We are offering great value for a great few days away ! Flights to Faro are really inexpensive in November and December – book early for a bargain flight too !
WHAT’S INCLUDED ?
● 2 nights accommodation in a twin bedded room with promenade view
● Welcome Champagne Cocktail
● Full buffet breakfast
● 3 course celebration dinner with wine and coffee (choose from a selection of our speciality menus)
● Hats and crackers
Price: €72 per person, sharing a twin bedded room
● Single Supplement - € 13 per room, per night
● Seaview Supplement - € 12 per person, per night
Extra nights on bed and breakfast basis
● € 36 per night in a single room
Christmas Menu – Option 1 -
Dinner including wine, beer and soft drinks
Roast Turkey with all the trimmings
Christmas Menu – Option 2
Vegetable soup a la Portuguesa
Roast Beef with the Chef’s special mushroom sauce
Selection of desserts or fresh fruit in season
Coffee and mince pies
Sunday, 19 June 2011
For more information, click here
Friday, 17 June 2011
All visiting RBL members are welcome and please join us in the Bar for pre-lunch drinks at mid-day.
For more information please contact Eddy and Maria de Bie firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, 16 June 2011
As the tour organsier of a 20+ large group of golfers and this being my 10th visit. I must say that this hotel just gets better and better everytime we go.
The location is stunning, the heated swimming pool a real bonus.
The beach absolutly fabulous. Breakfast, everything you could wish for and more.
Also my favorite time of the day 'Happy Hour' on the terrace. 40% off all drinks and cocktails. The Indian restaurant The Raj is the best in town and located in the Hotel.
All the staff are brilliant will no exceptions, a special thank you to Jane and Helen on the Golf Desk for all their hard work in organising everyting for us including transfers. Golf at Alamos, Salgados and Palmares was Fantastic.
Praise was given by all of our party and we can highly reccommend the Holiday Inn as possibly the best hotel on the Algarve.
Stayed May 2011
More from Tripadvisor - click here
Wednesday, 15 June 2011
Entrants will have the possibility to win a weekend for two at the Holiday Inn Algarve.
The photos will be judged and the winner announced at the end of October, 2011.
Photo Competition Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions of entry for this competition are as follow:
· Closing date for entries is on the 15th October.
· The competition is open to all whether professional or amateur.
· All images submitted - must have been taken at Fiesa, 2011 in Pêra and be the work of the photographer submitting them.
· It is the responsibility of each photographer to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe either national laws or local by-laws.
· Holiday Inn Algarve and Fiesa reserve the right to feature any or all of the submitted images on its web sites and or publicity.
. Digitally manipulation is not allowed.
· When photographing people, please make sure you have their permission for their photo to be published. Please make sure you have written permission from the parents of any minors before you take any photos of them.
. Please state clearly where and when each photograph was taken.
· Please send photos by e-mail to email@example.com
There will be constant bustle in the streets of the Historical Centre of the City of Silves.
Beggars, acrobats, jugglers, exotic people will all be there.
An event not to be missed.
Visit Silves and experience this return to the past.
Monday, 13 June 2011
Fiesa, 2011- the 9th International Sand Sculpture Festival is being held in Pera once again this year. It is the only event of its kind in the Iberian peninsula and given its dimensions is the largest in the world. Open until 15th October - don't miss it.
More information: http://www.fiesa.org/
Monday, 6 June 2011
● Check in and enjoy a glass of ‘Festive Fizz’
● Tea or coffee and cupcakes in the afternoon
● ‘Break the Ice’ Cocktail party – with easy listening music
● Wine and Dine buffet banquet
● Dancing to live music
Friday 30 December 2011
● Bountiful breakfast – smoked haddock too!
● Fun and Games in the lounge and bar
● Afternoon tea and gingerbread biscuits
● Step back to the 1960’s and enjoy a fun buffet dinner and dance
Saturday 31 December 2011
● Bucks Fizz Feast! - A Breakfast Finale for 2011
● Melting moments tea and cakes in the afternoon
● New Years Eve Celebration Dinner and Dance
● Midnight Madness to welcome the New Year
● Dance to the early hours of the morning
● After Midnight - Early Morning Munchies (soup, salads, cold pickings and a yummy
selection of sweet treats!)
Restful slumbers in a comfy bed zzzzz
Sunday 1 January 2012
● Charity Challenge - Jump the waves for a splashing start to 2012
(All for a good cause and followed with hot chocolate for the brave!)
● Gentle Jazz recovery day – soothing sounds to while away the day with a ‘Hare of the dog’
Hangover brunch – a buffet feast with "Black Velvets" from 11.00 – 16.00 hrs
Our programme includes 3 nights accommodation
sharing a twin bedded room
Price: €359 - Per person sharing a twin bedded room
with promenade view
- Single Supplement - €14 per night
- Seaview Supplement - €14 per person, per night
Arrive early, or stay an extra night for only
December - € 31
January - € 23
The above prices are per person, per night as part of our package.
Holiday Inn Algarve
8365 -101 Armação de Pêra -
T: +351 282 320 260
F: +351 282 315 087
Friday, 3 June 2011
8365-909 Armação de Pêra
Tel: 00351 282 320260 www.hialgarve.com
Reviewed 30 May 2011 - NEW
As the tour organsier of a 20+ large group of golfers and this being my 10th visit. I must say that this hotel just gets better and better everytime we go. The location is stunning, the heated swimming pool a real bonus.
The beach absolutley fabulous. Breakfast, everything you could wish for and more. Also my favorite time of the day 'Happy Hour' on the terrace. 40% off all drinks and cocktails. The Indian restaurant The Raj is the best in town and located in the Hotel.
All the staff are brilliant will no exceptions, a special thank you to Jane and Helen on the Golf Desk for all their hard work in organising everyting for us including transfers. Golf at Alamos, Salgados and Palmares was Fantastic. Praise was given by all of our party and we can highly reccommend the Holiday Inn as possibly the best hotel on the Algarve.
Click here for more from Tripadvisor
Thursday, 2 June 2011
Caldo Verde - Typical Portuguese Soup
Oven baked Potatoes
Sea Bass with Almonds* Zackenbarsch mit Mandeln
Barbequed Chicken Piri-Piri Sauce
Water and Sangria
Price per person €: 25.00 incl.
Iva Incl 13%
Please pre-book - 282 320260 E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org